Everyone Communicates Few Connect
What the most effective people do.
If you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people. And while it may seem like some people are just born with it, the fact is anyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection. In Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, you will learn the Five Principles and Five Practices to develop the crucial skill of connecting at a deep and meaningful level.
- Understand the 5 Principles of Connecting
- Increasing your influence in every situation
- Focusing on others
- Connecting beyond words
- Connecting requires energy
- Skills versus natural talents
Apply and Practice the 5 Principles of Building Connections:
- Connect on common ground
- Keeping it simple
- Creating an enjoyable experience
- Inspiring Others
- Walking the talk
The ability to connect with others is a major determining factor in reaching your full potential.
- Increase your ability to connect at a higher level with others
- Staying authentic in all your relationships
- Captivating people’s interest to know you more
- Increasing your influence with others exponentially
This program is meant for
Entrepreneurs, Leaders, Managers, Coaches, Teams and Individuals.
Full Day Workshop
Program can be customised to your organisation needs.
Max Class Size
- Participant Workbook
- John Maxwell’s Certificate of Completion
- Access to digital resources
This Program is also available as a full day public workshop conducted several times a year.
Contact us below if you're interested in this program!