Good Leaders Ask Great Questions
Your Foundation for successful leadership.
- Discover why questions are sometimes the answer
- Get started in your own leadership journey by asking yourself tough questions
- Identify and understand the top skills required to lead people through difficult times
- Learn how to create a sense of purpose and motivation for yourself and others
- Assess, gain knowledge and improve your listening skills
Learning to ask great questions can accelerate your leadership skills, increase your sphere of influence and inspire people.
- Discover how good leaders lead by asking right questions to get optimum solutions
- Build the engagement and confidence of your team by solution focused conversations
- Benefit from the art of active listening to improve your leadership skills and influence
- Asking the right questions increases emotional engagement and sales results
- Improve the quality of your conversation to network more effectively
This program is meant for
Entrepreneurs, Leaders, Managers, Sales Teams and Individuals.
Half Day Workshop
Program can be customised to your organisation needs.
Max Class Size
- Participant Workbook
- Personalised action-plan for systemic growth
- John Maxwell’s Certificate of Completion
- Access to digital resources
This Program is also available as a full day public workshop conducted several times a year.
Contact us below if you're interested in this program!